You’ve located a super affiliate product. It’s hot right now, with lots of demand and press about it. You know how to write affiliate ads and links to get that paying click. Then you bump into reality. Your blog’s traffic is tiny compared to what you know it should be to generate the income this product promises. Your combined Web presences on social sites and your own are not enough to realize the great opportunity this product promises. What if …
- you could get your ad in front of thousands of the best prospects for it?
- you could get leads and build a list for follow-up marketing of related products?
- you wouldn’t have to worry about SEO at all?
- Google can’t slam you for doing the wrong thing?
- the prospects you get to are not cold, but warm traffic?
Sure, it’s fun to dream, but then it’s back to reality … or is it? The reality is that you can have all of these positive things going for you if you know how to use Solo Ads. Those are ads that you run on other blogs and sites or in email to popular and relevant lists maintained by those sites. So, if you have identified that hot product, whether a hard product or an information item, you can run your ads to reach prospects who are already pre-qualified as interested in your product niche. And, you can run them on highly-trafficked sites where you can expect excellent click-through results. If your goal is also to build your own list for future follow-up marketing, you can do this as well.
Of course, there are some things to learn and some techniques that aren’t general knowledge out there. So, the true reality here is that you simply have to locate a resource for the knowledge you need, a path to the tools and resources to get the job done, and a firm handle on bringing it all together with negotiated ad run pricing that will leave plenty of room for profit. This is where we’re here to help with our Laser List Building Course, bringing you:
- proven methods to identify products with a high demand using trending analysis online through multiple resources.
- locating the best sites and blogs for your ad placement.
- approach techniques that help you to reach out to these sites, some of which will have never been contacted about this before.
- negotiation tools to get favorable impression rates that will convert and bring profits.
This stuff really works! You can be creating profitable ads, generating leads, and banking the money in short order. All you need to do is to take advantage of our experience through our Laser List Building Course.
What is there easiest way to get traffic for a beginner ?
I am just starting out but reading alot about internet marketing to build my business. Just got a blog set up but need to start building my subscriber’s list. I dont know where to start and need your assistance. I need to put up content but dont know where to get that contect and videos made. I need a internet marketing really bad! Thanks, Tina Houston
How do you get traffic ?
This sounds like an incredible opportunity. I am going to log in and register to get access now.
Thanks for the great information.