Any article about making money with video on YouTube begs the question about whether videos and YouTube in particular make up a viable marketplace. Here are some statistics straight from the YouTube website:
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 53 countries and across 61 languages
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. Subscriptions allow you to connect with someone you’re interested in — whether it’s a friend, or the NBA — and keep up with their activity on the site
Any market that big with that many eyes on it will definitely present opportunities, but there are limitations on our time and numbers are the basis for profits. To get maximum exposure on YouTube with enough eyes on your videos to produce profits, you’ll need a plan, a strategy that works, enough individual videos and the right products. All of that is important, but the overriding limitation on your success will be the time you have to invest in these processes and production of quality videos.
The proliferation of smart phones and tablets has moved much of the consumption of video to mobile devices, which will only serve to increase views. It’s an amazing opportunity for the marketer. However, the time involved in creating videos to promote products is going to have to come from somewhere. What other income-producing activities will have to be passed by or will suffer from less attention while you create your video revenue stream?
Many successful Internet marketers are that way because they spread their marketing activities over many venues and strategies. While individually any single strategy is profitable but not enough for a whole business, multiple different activities can combine for a nice cash flow. Automating a YouTube marketing strategy can be an excellent addition to your business, but we’re back to that available time issue again. To do it right, you’ll need to:
- select the right products
- conduct research for those products and features & benefits to use for marketing
- prepare quality written scripts for the videos
- produce videos reviewing/promoting the products
- do a voice-over of the script for the video
- combine audio and video for your final product
- employ best SEO and YouTube practices for promotion
Yes, that’s all there is to it! Don’t take off running yet, because “outsourcing” comes to the rescue. You can hire the expertise you need to pull all of these tasks together and create highly profitable YouTube channels. The trick is to outsource properly and not pay too much for your end product. We’ve created and successfully employed a series of highly effective outsourcing resources and techniques. They result in a quality finished product at half of what you would pay without these resources. You’ll go profitable very quickly and continue to collect monthly income into the future.
|Receive treasured tokens available simply to subscribers – give types of the level of gifts subscribers can expect and what their value may well be.
Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it’s new to
me. Anyways, I’m certainly delighted I came across it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back