I did a blog a week or so ago about “what motivates you” to be successful. I had massive response to that video blog with well over 100 comments letting us all know what “you” are motivated by. It was overall one of the best blogs I have put out in quite some time and it got me thinking about my bucket list. You know the things we really want out of our lives and hope to achieve someday (there was even a movie made about it…) ok ok so you get it. I figured it would be cool to share my bucket list with you and for you to post yours in the comments below. It’s always good to write down and visualize the things we want in life… that’s what I am doing right now.
Anthony Morrison’s Bucket List
1. To Start A Company That Reaches The INC 500 – Yea I know this probably isn’t everyone’s big goal in life, but it certainly is for me. I have started so many companies and had a ton of success, but I have never made it on this list. The requirements go far and beyond “just create a big successful company” so I am still shooting for it. I certainly want to achieve this sooner rather than later. Like I said money isn’t always our motivation for me I am motivated simply by the accomplishment of making it on this list. Wish me luck 🙂
2. To Take A Company Public – Yep another one of my goals that seems really crazy. This has been on my bucket list for years now and it hasn’t happened. Going public just requires so many different pieces to fit just perfectly. It’s certainly an accomplishment if you can pull it off, which is exactly why it’s on my list!
3. To Be In A Movie – I know this one sounds even crazier than the others huh? I just would love to be in a movie once in my lifetime. Not some big star role just something minor so I can say yeah I scratched that one off my bucket list. After all who doesn’t want to be in a movie? really…
4. Own A Baseball Team – I would love to own the Chicago Cubs, but honestly I will settle for any sports team at this point. I figure if I can’t play, can’t manage maybe I should own! I am good at business and that is kinda what’s required to be an owner right? Pretty far out there dream but if you don’t at least dream you can’t ever reach goals you never thought possible. So I am keeping this one on my list.
5. Cover of Entrepreneur Magazine – I’ve been trying forever to get on the cover of this magazine. I feel like I fit pretty well, but it’s not easy as you all know I am not the only person on planet earth that is successful, in fact many others have taught me things I obviously didn’t know. So again this is something I will continue to strive for in my career.
6. Travel The World – I would love to take some time off and just travel around the world. I have only left the country for Canada and Mexico and that was just recently. I travel, but normally I keep it within the US. I would love to visit places like Brazil, Argentina, Jamaica, and all of those islands in the Caribbean!
7. Get Married – Probably not something everyone is gonna be all inspired by right ? but my parents have had a very long relationship and taught myself and my brother and sister how marriage is really suppose to be. I hope that I can have exactly what they’ve had for 30+ years.
8. Own A House On The Beach – I love the beach (particularly the Gulf beaches) and I’ve always dreamed of owning a vacation house right on the beach. Somewhere in Destin, Fl or Clearwater, FL would be really nice. I can see myself waking up each day and working from the beach!
9. A Big Yacht – I would love one of those big Yacht’s you see these billionaire’s floating around on! How awesome would it be to just be able to hop on your boat and cruise on down to the Caribbean islands for the weekend? We can all dream right!
10. Have A Net Worth Of 100 Million – YEA I saved this for last for a good reason lol… but again we can all dream!
I’ve already accomplished quite a bit in my life and crossed a few things off that would otherwise still be on my list like…
1. Writing a book – I’ve now written 2 and loved every second of it!
2. Owning a Viper – Love Dodge Vipers and the first thing I did when I started making big money in affiliate marketing was buy 2 of them!
3. Owning a Lamborghini – I am a car nut. My family has always been a “car family” so I grew up loving cars… never dreamed I would own one, but now I do.
4. Home Owner – Was always on my list and as of August 2010 I crossed it off the list!
5. Be on TV – Been on for 2 years and love every minute of it. Just an accomplishment that I always wanted.
So what’s on your bucket list? If you haven’t figured out by now creating income streams from the Internet obviously helps you achieve what’s on your list either by giving you the free time or the money to make them happen. It sorta goes back to what motivates you? Things on your bucket list are probably right on up there with eliminate debt, retire, save for college etc…
HERE’S HOW TO WIN $50 THIS WEEK….
1. If you are not a member of my newsletter SIGN UP NOW (top right of page)
2. If you are not a member of my Live! Community JOIN NOW (just use the link at the top of the page)
3. Post a comment here TELL ME “WHAT’S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST” <— YOU MUST DO THIS !!
4. Tweet this post (click button right above) and Like this post on Facebook (again button is right above)
**NOTE – YOU MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO WIN … you have to complete all 4 steps to be entered to win the $50 so make sure you do it all… it only takes seconds. And I really want to know is will you use failure as a way to learn and grow? If so tell everyone here now. Put it in writing and stick to it!