Well it’s that time of year YET AGAIN for me to reflect on the things I have learned throughout the year. This year has seen me really take my business and my brand to an entirely different level and for that I am very thankful. 2010 was certainly another year of simply learning for me in so many ways. My advice to everyone moving into 2011 is learn as much as you can because nobody can take knowledge away from you, and knowledge is the key to success in anything and everything that you do.
Things I remember from 2010:
1. Successful TV Show – 2010 was my first full year having a successful TV show selling my books. The entire process was very scary at first, but after a year I am now so happy that I did it. I love getting my book and information into the hands of people who really need it and are inspired by it to do great things. Being on national television isn’t something you can do unless you have really thick skin, which I don’t, but I have adjusted to it this year and feel it’s certainly a blessing. I am thankful for my success as well as the success of those who’ve learned so many things from my books.
2. Home Ownership – For those of you that follow my blog you know that I lived at home until I was almost 26 years old. I love my parents so I figured why would I move out anyway? I did find such a great deal on a house that I decided to take the plunge and purchase one this year. It’s crazy seeing all the “little things” that go along with actually owning a home. I have, however, enjoyed the process and love the house I purchased. I am less than a minute away from my parents house so I suppose I couldn’t really ask for a better situation.
3. Watching My Brother Grow – For so many years now I have referred to my brother as “the kid who played xbox all the time” while that reference still holds true it now only applies to his “pre success” days. He’s so successful now he simply doesn’t have time to play xbox all day and night anymore. I’ve watched him go from that kid who cared very little about success and business to a very accomplished public speaker and mentor to hundreds of aspiring affiliate marketers around the country. This year he absolutely took his business to all new levels. So I am so excited (and majorly proud) that he has done so well. As I write this blog post my phone rang and it was Adrian letting me know he made $2500 last night while sleeping from one of his campaigns. His knowledge, drive and desire to be successful has grown so much this year. Adrian I am proud not only because I taught you and pushed you to want more for yourself, but also because YOU took the initiative to make it happen. I am proud to be your brother, your best friend and your student on Facebook advertising in 2011. I love you.
4. Learning New Things – I’ve been online generating sales and leads now for many years, but I have never really dabbled in “email marketing”. I suppose it was something that I just didn’t care to do or maybe I just didn’t think it was that big of a deal. This year I was introduced to Tellman Knudson, an amazing email marketer, and together we have created some really amazing things. I now implement email marketing into almost everything I do on the affiliate side of my business. This has enabled me to generate even more income than ever before. Learning new things is ALWAYS a good thing so for this I am very thankful.
5. Starting My Training Organization – I was able to start up my newly revamped training organization the last quarter of this year. It’s been an amazing run and certainly one filled with learning things along the way. I plan to take this concept and company to all new levels in 2011, but I am thankful for our success as a new start up in 2010. I really believe we can do anything we set our mind to do. I hope everyone keeps that thought in mind and lives by it for the entire year of 2011.
6. The Year of Travel – I spent more time on an airplane in 2010 than I can even imagine. I was literally on an airplane every week of the year almost, and yes that included some holidays. It was pretty insane but I was able to travel from as far east as New York City to as far was as Seattle and pretty much everywhere in between. I even made it down to Mexico (my first time out of the country) to Cancun with my girlfriends family and then Cabo with my family. I feel extremely blessed to have seen so many amazing places this year and I am sure 2011 will have me traveling just as much, but hopefully to some new places!
All in all I would say 2010 was a great year that saw my life take many new twists and turns. I feel so blessed to have shared this year with so many great people that mean so much to me and I look forward to 2011 and everything it has in store for us all.
Happy New Year
Hi Anthony I am greatful that you are a person that is very thankful. My husband and I hope we can meet you in person. You are truly an inspiration. Keep up the good work. It is good to see young people stay out of trouble and do what is right.
Cheers to you and your family.. we will be tuning in.
Thanks for the strategies presented. One thing I additionally believe is always that credit cards supplying a 0% monthly interest often entice consumers in with zero rate of interest, instant approval and easy over-the-internet balance transfers, but beware of the main factor that may void your current 0% easy street annual percentage rate as well as throw you out into the poor house rapidly.